Shady Oaks RV Park Rules and Guidelines
- All guests and visitors must register at the office.
- Payment is due upon arrival. Monthly residents must pay on time to avoid a $5 late fee per day.
- Speed Limit is 10 MPH and is strictly enforced. Drive on roads only.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm – 8 am on weekdays and weekends.
- Only 1 unit per site is allowed, 2 people per RV. Occupants in excess of 2 per RV are subject to $5/night charge per person, contact management for further details.
- Self-contained RVs only. No homemade RV’s.
- No window A/C units.
- Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age minimum.
- No ATV’s or 4-wheelers allowed to be driven within park.
- No automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted.
- Management assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire, damage to car, RV or pets.
- No parking on, or use of, vacant sites at any time.
- Keep noise to a minimum and respect your neighbor’s area.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children and will be held liable to pay for damages or acts of vandalism by their children. Children are to be supervised at all times.
- No unaccompanied children allowed in the Office/Pub, Rec Hall, restrooms, pool or laundry area.
- Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their visitors at all times.
- We do our best to keep tree limbs cleaned up. We are not responsible for damage caused by falling limbs or severe weather conditions.
- RV park management assumes no responsibility for accidents or injuries or losses from any cause.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone for behavior detrimental to the campground and its visitors.
- Illegal drugs, violence, profanity or aggression of any kind will not be tolerated. The Dixie County Sheriff’s office will be called immediately, and you will be evicted from the premises without a refund.
- All cigarette butts are to be disposed of properly. Do not throw them on the ground in the park or at your site!
- No solicitation of any kind is allowed in the park.
- Furniture outside your unit is limited to clean, outdoor patio furniture and chairs. Potted plants or trees are allowed, but limited to 10 per site.
- Keep your RV site free of clutter and tidy in appearance.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- No storage around/under your RV.
- All RV’s must be well maintained. No mold.
- Awnings must be in good condition
CAMPFIRES AND GRILLING
- Raised, covered/screened fire pits are allowed at your site. It is requested however, that debris/coals are disposed of responsibly and not dumped on site.
- Campfires allowed in fire pits only.
- Do not pour cooking oil or grease down drains, on grounds, or base of trees.
- No burning of trash at your camp site.
- Campfires and grills must be supervised at all times.
- We are a “Pet Friendly” campground, with exception of aggressive breeds/behavior.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Pets are allowed (2-3 pets maximum) and must be under control on a leash not to exceed 6 feet in length.
- Pets are not allowed in the Rec Hall, pool area, laundry room or restrooms. (Service pets exempt)
- Pets are NOT allowed outside on ropes, chains or in cages or pens at your site, they must never be left unattended.
- Pick up after your pets in all park areas or a $50 fee will be added to rent.
- Owners are responsible for their pets at all times.
- Pets that are noisy, dangerous, destructive, or considered to be nuisances will not be permitted to remain in the park.
- Guest(s) of park must pay $5 per person
- No diving, running or horseplay.
- No glass or coolers
- No sunscreen/oils
- Small children not potty trained must wear swim diaper
- Swimsuits only
- Shower before entering pool
- No open cuts or sores
- Food must be eaten away from pool
- Swim at your own risk (No lifeguard on duty)
- Please use restrooms
- No powdered detergents. (Liquid Soap Only)
- Do not overload machines.
- Please do not put rugs or animal bedding in washers or dryers.
- Any issues with machines please let management know.